Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I feel it all

Actually, I can't sleep. Too busy thinking. Yes, I just wrote in a fragment.

I'm also slightly hungry. I'll never sleep in this strange weather and with all of these thoughts swimming through my brain. Evidently, my dream last night translates into me being sad and missing something. I'm also going through obstacles...apparently. Great. Really. Why does college take everyone away? Thank goodness only one more year. I wonder if wicca works. Capital "W"? I think I'm going to try it and find out. Could be fun. Although...it is against my religion. Meh, I'm sure Jesus did some strange things the bible left out. ..Maybe not. Well, it's impossible to be perfect. So why not enjoy messing up? Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! what wicca shenanigans are you going to get up to?

    ReplyDelete